Thursday 14 November 2013

13FRN304 article 1

13FRN-304                                                                                                                                      

Lorène van Rijsewijk

 

 

Actually, it was my very first class of e-business. Usually in France, I am both studying and working in finance as an auditor at KPMG. But during my trip in India, I would like to take the opportunity to study something new.

I chose this course for two main reasons. First, it appears to me that business on the Internet is definitely the future. Second, I realized that e-business was part of our everyday-life. I can be reassure on this point, because you mentioned web sites such as "ebay", "makemytrip", that are web sites I often use. It is definitely a subject that I have to discover.  

 

Thanks to your first class, I understood different aspects of the e-business. There is a real work behind a web site, and you showed us how to simply get all the keys points to evaluate a web site, from a professional point of view.

 

Besides, if I had to discuss one point that matters to me, I would choose the supply chain. By understanding these steps of the purchase order, I have a global vision of the process and a good comprehension of the major things you do not have miss to succeed in.

In my point of view, the process gathers all the information that you have to take into account to launch an e-business.

Choose the e-commerce business model equals to choose the product you want to get.

Then, think about the value cluster can be related to think about the different characteristics of your product. Market the space offering is thinking of how you are going to enhance the good characteristics to negotiate the price of the product.  Eventually, the resource system and the financial model are linked to the budget you have when you make the purchase order.

 

I hope that, by telling you what I think I am making myself clear, and I am not making any confusion.

 

Thank you again for this class.

Kind regards,

 

Lorène

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.